Acting dumb

Who is better at being the village idiot? Actual dumb people because it comes naturally, or smart people pretending to be dumb because they have the capability for complex stupidity? I figured this would be the perfect place to discuss this as there's a lot of brilliant and stupid people posting here and we could figure which you are based on your post. What would you post to try to convince everyone that you are the stupidest person on this forum?

black people are not a threat

Who is better at being the village idiot? Actual dumb people because it comes naturally, or smart people pretending to be dumb because they have the capability for complex stupidity? I figured this would be the perfect place to discuss this as there's a lot of brilliant and stupid people posting here and we could figure which you are based on your post. What would you post to try to convince everyone that you are the stupidest person on this forum?

3 Likes

Sorry, so many fucking retards in this forum convincing everyone that you're the stupidest is some real big business, even nma couldn't do it and he's an electrical engineering graduate with a 2.5 GPA and 16 hours of free time.

1 Like

Who is better at being dumb? Dumb people or smart people?

Who is better at being black? Black people or white people?

Who is better at being fat? Fat people or skinny people?

Who is better at being tall? Tall people or short people?

OP asking the real questions that most people are too afraid to ask.

You're mediocre at pretending to be stupid.

This isn't even my final form

Anyone that posts on this forum is probably not very bright and doesn't value their time.

I'm retarded to the core

1 Like

What

Oh I get it now. The bowling ball is in his eye.

Dota Underlords has accumulated 1 million downloads in the first week. This has precedented a 78% increase in unique players, making it the biggest online beta after CCnC

1 Like