Age of Empires 2 HD

yeah I have no idea how they do that. Also haveno idea how I can survive one of those games

eh if you go fast castle age and drop 2 town centres immediately after hitting it you’ll be shocked how fast you get a crazy big town + army

well yeah the issue with me is until that point I am shit at defense and some pros seem to do this naval zerg bullshit

watching vods of wacky FFA AoE2 games is my new favourite thing

Robert and I play Gold edition AoC ; We can’t beat “Moderate” Difficulty AI while playing it 2v1 but can beat 100 of the difficulty one step below that.
Fun game - and certainly not Easy!

i’m about on par with a moderate AI, maybe a bit tougher

you guys can 2v1 me for fun if you’d like,

or we can play a big FFA with you two on a team, a bunch of computers all teamless, and me also not on a team

would be a good fun time :)

we play like One game a night EU time on some shitty Fake Lan program - Probably not worth your time.

It already lags and freezes the game every 30 seconds with 2 of us so with 3 players it would probably be much worse - Maybe when we beat Moderate AI one day we’ll Challenge you

okay :pepocheer:

so nobody plays age of mythology?

im d to learn aoe 2, i played it a bunch as a kid so im sure i’td be nostalgic/ fun for me but i prefer aom

It’s like $40 for me to buy it, not worth it when I already enjoy AoE2

relatable cuz thats exactly how i feel about aoe 2 rofl

this is what happens when you do an 8 player FFA with hard PCs on a "ludicris" sized map

goddamn lord of the rings shit

F I V E H O U R S

good thing I saved in the middle and played it in two parts, lol.

i loved that shit when i was a kid, didn’t play it as much as wc3 thoguh. think me and my brothers have remastered on steam.

playyyy meeeeee!

also was your original name on nadota slowdive? for w/e reason i feel like you were ironstove or someone but idk if im making htat up.

yeah my original name was slowdive, i signed up in 2014 but stopped posting around 2016