Alice in Borderland Mafia [Day 2]

you told him he was a spade i just withheld any comment on it. vanilla's attitude came off really bad to me day 1 so I left him to fend for himself

in retrospect he was probably just frustrated with another coinflip rp gimmick setup but im not sure why he would sign when he knows what's coming

LOL I forgot that I did that. I was buzzed at the time. I was counting on you to go along and not correct me.

Evil? A little.

This has more scum intent behind it. You weren't going to proactively kill him, you'd just stay silent. It has to be you. If it's not you then it's probably krazy kat, bazingaboy or supa. One of those.

So it has to be anyone other than yourself?

1 Like

I thought it might be supa but then he came out with this "is jack of hearts in this setup?" opener in the private chat that is a great dumbtell if scum.

@mafiabot vc

1 Like

@mafiabot vote matticus

it's matticus or osiris imo

Osiris seemed sincere is his night chat.
He didn't like Vanilla's posts during the day or night.

Doesn't really mean anything if he is playing as scum though.
He is suspect.

@SuPA Did you get any reads during the night chat?

I guess that question goes out to everyone at this point.

Temperment-wise it's @SuPA. You let everyone make mistakes in the dog collar game and then they fight it out afterwards and you're blameless.

OHHHHHHHh

ok so it's supa matticus or osiris. only half the playerlist remaining!

matticus seemed to think the game was dumb but he is strangely trying to kill anyone but him, it doesnt add up folks

kind of weird everyone guessed wrong though. 3 people guessing wrong on 75% chance odds is 40%

But I lied to vanilla.
That lowers the odds. It's a 56% chance for them to both get it wrong.
Also, they may have lied to each other.

oh ok then

From day one:

Not sure what it means, but it might help to hunt scum or hunt town.

@big_ass these day end times suck. Could you end the days at a normal person hour?