Not Voting

Matticus,

Alive Players - 8

Majority Vote - 5

5b884f80-8dcf-11ed-a468-716c41a8cde8

@mafiabot unlynch

@mafiabot lynch @SOPHIE

Making it unfun

Never mind, theres a selfvote, forcing a one in three. Good luck gamers!

@mafiabot unvote

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
vanilla_town 2 SuPA, KrazyKat
sophie 2 Vanilla_Town, SOPHIE
matticus 2 Osiris, bazingaboy

Not Voting

Matticus, JCrispy,

Alive Players - 8

Majority Vote - 5

14255aa0-8ddb-11ed-a468-716c41a8cde8

@big_ass

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 9 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Nobody was lynched.

Night chats have opened and symbol PMs sent out, you have the full night to discuss in your chats. Your guess for your own symbol should be submitted to me (in the personal PM message, not group chat) by end of night. The last guess you submit will be the official one and I won't respond during the night to guesses (to avoid any reaction testing).

Night will last until 2023-01-07T18:01:00Z

If you're not understanding the rules please PM me in the personal message. I do respond to requests to clarify rules

Going to add any PM clarifications here so everyone has same info

1. The last submission at the end of the night will be your "official" one. If you get it wrong you will die. Same for every other player in the game - everyone has a symbol on their collar and they have to know the symbol to survive.

2. "Jack of Hearts" is effectively a player in the game. Every player in the game has a collar with a random suit (including JoH, as one of the players in the game). Every player is in a private chat. The people in the private chats know each other's suits. Nobody knows their own

At the end of the night every player (including JoH) must submit what suit they think is on their collar in a PM to me.

One player in the game (JoH) has an objective to eliminate the others/be the last man standing.

The card roll (JoH) is completely independent of the roll for suit on the collar. Jack has a random symbol like everybody else.

@mafiabot kill @JCrispy

@mafiabot kill @Vanilla_Town

@mafiabot kill @SOPHIE

2 Likes