Alightsoul Linguistics Mafia [SIGNUP]

Here's how the game will work. It will play out like a normal mafia game. However, I will make up some absolute nonsense way of sharing info as the host. Mafia will have the answers on how to translate that info - town will not. Town will have to decipher the language of the mafia game to win, while mafia works against them to confuse and mislead the town and prevent them from discovering the secret of the Mafia Language.

Like how Goodfellas was supposed to be called Wise Guys, but the real mafia consultants told them not to leak this to the public?

1 Like

sign

dont be an idiot and just sign the game.
You're not supposed to ask the host questions out of the game. It's common mafia courtesy.

1 Like

@mafiabot Whack @Vanilla_Town

1 Like

S

1 Like

Sign.

1 Like

sign

3 Likes

1 Like

@mafiabot .s

1 Like

Sign

Signe.

toprak when are you making your ih return (publicly)

Couple weeks maybe but everyone hates me in inhouse anyway except for Marski and SDK

1 Like

I always found it difficult to participate in inhouse banter.. its one of the few social circles where i have geniunely hard time feeling comfortable. It's probably because i fucking hate dota so much.

1 Like

Confession: I enjoy Teamspeak matchmaking stacks much more than i enjoy inhouse.

Talking about public returns; When are you making your Teamspeak return to mog Jones?

This unironically

When I feel like playing dota from time to time I think about it for a sec and realize that I really missed playing it with friends. In that regard I probably would rather do anything else with them.

Either that or missing “old dota”

One old friend switched to league with me but he picks shen support. It’s so joever

@mafiabot host