Alightsoul Netflix Signup [UNPAUSED - SIGNUPS OPEN]

Stop responding to NMA jesus christ

Hahahahaha He's crying now.

Been writing this one for a while now.

1 Like

40 new posts in my thread entirely because you can't go more than 24 without responding to bait like "Your killing the mafia subforum!!" posted over and over again ad nauseam

Are you trying to kill the mafia subforum?

1 Like

@SOPHIE He's deleting my posts. This is mod abuse.

@mafiabot slist

Signed Players

Osiris
Vanilla_Town
Jcrispy
SOPHIE
Matticus
fireworks_over_maynooth

33bc05d0-181a-11ed-91ed-5f0845e45215

@mafiabot unsign

Updated the thread title to reflect the number of players signed for the game.

@SOPHIE more evidence of him trolling. It says 7/12 when there's only 5.

This way, with multiple signup threads, we can keep track of which one is closer to starting (so as to not schedule multiple games to run at once)

1 Like

Nma replying is my anti-drug

This signup will be paused while we play jdance's and nma's games.

2 Likes

We will now have a break from Signalslikes for a serious game. Since I know some of you are apprehensive about a closed signup from me due to some past incidents (which will remain unnamed here), I can give you a few details going into this one.

1. Flavor is themed off a Netflix show
  2. Mechanics are similar to "Wild West Mafia" - intention is to incentivize town play through the use of "Items" instead of "Powers" such that (to steal an example from Wild West Mafia) we would have a "Town Gunsmith" who gives out 1-shot guns instead of a "Town Vigilante" who shoots guns. The idea, of course, is that the extra layer of selection here encourages both mafia and town to try to play like town (in order to be given a gun). Gunsmith is just an example - this game will have more of a focus around holding, exchanging, or gifting items. Some of those items will have powers that are known and some will be a mystery.
1 Like

@mafiabot slist

Signed Players

Osiris
Jcrispy
SOPHIE
Matticus
fireworks_over_maynooth

d8924520-2e1c-11ed-9f68-c1202777ac00

@Osiris
@JCrispy
@SOPHIE
@Matticus
@activechoicetostopputtingmyselfthroughth

You are currently signed for this game. If you do not wish to be signed for this game right now, please unsign.

@mafiabot sign
I won't be posting my role PM hahahahaha