Alightsoul Netflix Signup [UNPAUSED - SIGNUPS OPEN]

No, my goal is having an active mafia subforum because I want to play mafia. It's the reason I'm here, my account name is a mafia reference.

Me: delay a game for two days
You: delay a game indefinitely for role names to preserve integrity (of what?) In some weird masquerade where I am blamed for the delay.

True gaslighting

1 Like

@activechoicetostopputtingmyselfthroughth that said I apologize for your ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  signup thread being blocked. Go ahead and post it if you'd like.

Signals

1 Like

You are just lying.
The game was delayed for 4 days, then you delayed it further to discuss "renaming the roles", and expected nobody to be upset at this.

There is no gaslighting here, this is just what happened and everyone can go and read what you posted and look at the timestamps.
I don't think you know what gaslighting means.

For the record, the 4 days delay included the whole weekend - which maybe doesn't matter for you, but most people playing mafia here have jobs and would rather the game start on a weekend.

1 Like

In addition: How did I delay the game? I am not hosting and have nothing to do with the hosting of the game.
You could've started at any point after the last game ending, but you chose to spam the rest of the forum and neglecting the most important and active subforum.

The new setup is hosted:

Thank you. This was what tilted me the most, not the other shit. I didn't mean to flip out in private messages and I apologize.

Oh Nma already hosted his own variant so w/e, I'll play that.

4 days? I ended up being busy Friday night and pretty much slept 24 hours after. That counts like two to me. I believe signs were consistent over 4 days but thought that we'd somehow get more signers (admittedly not the brightest thought)

ill choose to believe you as I am not going to reference the thread to verify an objective view on this, and apologize for the delay then.

In any case, we are now at a 3 day delay since when you and I could've resolved the conflict between us and you chose to forgo that. I do not mind and am happy to not be host but I don't think it helps anyone's cases.

man maybe the goal all along was you and benny playing mafia on the forum as i feel like you are literally forcing me to iso here

We had 12 signups, then people started unsigning (Krazy Kat and Toprak), then we filled up again.
I personally would start the game immediately on the first fill - not wait for them to be "consistent".

1 Like

That is probably the correct route for activity MKPIs and an understandable route, but I think I said "I won't start the game until this weekend".

anyways, lets do alightsoul a favor and allow his thread's discussion to be dedicated of netflix and/or mafia

Alightsoul is the biggest troll on his forum.
In case you forgot, he modkilled 3 players (Insom, Jdance, and Ian) last time he hosted just as a joke.
None of his games should be trusted.
Also when you said that you won't be starting until the weekend, it was Sunday night when you started discussing "randing the modified roles".
But you know this anyway, the sleeping excuse is understandable but if I were you I would've set an alarm for the mafia game.

3 Likes

he killed me because I fucked up a mechanic, which I was aware of and fucked up

It wasn't a "mechanic", he was simply host-griefing you for attention.
His game had no mechanics, he came up with stuff on the spot to entertain himself and troll the players.

i think he was treating it like we were playing DnD and he was DM trying to make the game exciting. which i felt was an implication in his signup, as they are usually this kind of approach. i enjoy it as a brief respite from the usual affairs

I understand the approach, but I feel like he uses it as an excuse to mess with the players and make the game more about how "zany" he is, rather than give the players any actual autonomy to over their game.

Low effort copying of Benny's Dungeon Mafia, basically.

1 Like

you are probably right, but I'd like to imagine that Alightsoul was inspired by that setup and is genuinely interested in providing a great experience to the people who sign. I definitely agree that they are not the games to sign if you are looking for a very competitive experience.