all out war.

i am trying to get the alightsoul piece out but there are factors out of my control.

ersu is a troll
dan is hiding in teh shadows doing his evil work to prevente it from coming out
and

ian seems to also be trolling me.

Have you considered going directly to the source and just interviewing Alightsoul?

1 Like

kyle can you please write a hit piece regarding the harassment, and subsequent near suicide and eviction of Lokimafia?

I can point you towards some of the worst perpetrators, and people who sat by and allowed it to happen.

If there’s any time that we need hard-hitting investigative journalism for Namafia, it’s RIGHT NOW.

(Loki may or may not be alive or in a hospital)

He was not “harassed” by me calling dota bad - he was not driven near suicide by me telling him not to stream, and he was not evicted at all - it was just a warning.

I get it dude, you know people that had bad experiences ; you don’t have to apply that to everything. You’re acting like a child, no offense.

I mean, the worst part is that I know that you don’t really care about this at all - but you think you do.

Agreed - all the pretending is exhausting!

You’re not pretending. It’s just narcissism.

I don’t need to get into this. Nothing I can say will make you change, you just have to slowly grow out of this Rabies that you have.
Just like when you spammed after refpsi for days on end (my point has nothing to do with stupid politics or whatever) - the way you act is just unnatural, when it comes to these things.

what is going on, namafia becoming the NA wars
i dont even know who is on who’s side this some NAMAFIA WORLD WAR 1

Call it “virtue signalling” or whatever - it’s just narcissism, not something you control - but you should have some more self awareness.

i think these points are valid

Shut the fuck up retard

Desperate | Bait / This is Bait | Know Your Meme

you are in no position to declare namafia world war 1. only i am in such a position.

we have not reached such levels yet so remain calm.

im working on a case but ill tell you my friend… ill tell you that its very hard to get hard hitting investigative journalism out when dan is holding me back.

good to hear i was worried.

What sort of journalist doesn’t interview the primary sources … smh

are you stupid? i reached out to alightsoul several times. he is refusing to cooperate.