also

they won one of the last games we played as mafia while faz whined the entire time

speaking of which faz told me he is now too busy being a father and provider to play which is unfortunate but understandable

it was weird coming back here after playing in 2013. seeing faz become the biggest bully compared to him saying he looked up to me, frfm etc when he first started was a weird dichotomy. he was good but arrogance always makes people look ugly to me

im sure youre not alone in that regard, i seem to rub people the wrong way for similar reasons

all I can say in regards to that is real recognize real and haters gonna hate

1 Like

you're gonna get wreckanized if you keep it up buster

2 Likes

i plan on generating api tokens and essentially rigging up a programmatic version of a rube goldberg machine to virtually blast myself in the head jic

ive given it about 30 seconds of thought and im prepared to help people generate individual tokens for their account to do the same on the necessary grounds that sharing your solution is illegal and that i have to rate limit it somehow. does that sound fair to you guys

worst case scenario -- you guys dont listen and everyone chooses to off their old selves and never comes back. best case scenario -- everyone learns how to program, yet opts to continue posting and slowly I can shape them into becoming lackeys for future experiments.

Yes -- I know what youre thinking, and honestly I agree. NAMafia might truly be the greatest forum on the internet.

1 Like

Greatest of all time

2 Likes