Amateur Programmer Thread

oh wait that's what you said you were grinding in the ian makes fun of you interview it all makes sense

Youre stupid

cod4 had it's problems but mw2 just added more onto it and they never even acknowledged them as issues

Which issues

one man army, kill streaks, spawns, explosives in general

a friend in high school had a 11.5 kd and 32% win rate just camping with one man army claymore noob toobs in ground war LMOA

ope got 5 kills, well if you're on the right map you basically just got a chopper gunner which means you now have 20+ kills

Because of explosives?

These ruled. I got my first nuke in my grandparents basement and i can vividly remember where i was on highrise and the triple kill i got through the window with it. I was on the ground rolling around screaming and then continued to play for like another 50 hours straight after because i was so amped.

Mw2 has the best spawns out of any cod

Maybe an issue. Claymores are fine. Noob tubes are annoying but not many people used them

I never gave a shit about noob tubes. I probably developed an instinct to avoid them

kill streaks sucked and actively made the game worse

Kill streaks were sick

I unlocked the nuke emblem through legitimate play in a single night

your brain is clearly damaged from the amount of time you wasted playing that ass game

You realize that you can have a class with a stinger and you can just immediately shoot down everything right

cod4 gamebattles were ok. just played no explosives or kill streaks never tried mw2 though

If you log on mw2 pc now and get a harrier it literally gets blown up the moment it arrives

shotguns were op to have in secondary and most streaks had 1-2 sets of flares and you frequently died before you could even fire it on open maps

I used to (and still do) shoot down uavs with my guns. It takes less than a clip regardless of the gun youre using

Harrier doesnt have these. If someone gets an 11 kill streak they deserve it. Have a class with cold blooded and a stinger

i realize a great deal of american youth were brainwashed into thinking mw2 was a good game