antdude tribunal

The trans episodes write themselves: there would be no less than four episodes per season where a child's mystery illness is solved by cutting off their breasts, putting them on puberty blockers, etc.

Sadly these guys ruined the "racism is an epidemic" angle and it's just cringe now.

Hospital is swamped with epidemic of strange illnesses spread via TikTok.

There’d also be one of those clinic minis where they have some woman come in with their child that seems to be getting sick often. House notices the child is glued to YouTube and eventually realizes that the child is a huge skibidi toilet fan and has been exposing himself to germs playing with the toilet.

2 Likes

Absolutely brilliant.

2 Likes

Migrants housed in Princeton Plainsboro which leads to epidemic but House tracks it down to something in a white construction worker's lunch pail.

Using stochastic, Bayesian epidemiology methods no doubt.

I think there's already been a "polycule" episode (I think it was "open marriage" back then), but it'd be wild to have some big fat ugly ass woman in a bed and have each team member meet a different boyfriend while they're on the rounds -- only later do they realize what's going on in House's office.

You could have major play with Chase's womanizing too.

1 Like

I'm sorry to come across this harsh but you have completely derailed the thread. People joining it are mislead thinking it's about the judgment of antdude, when in reality you've forced your House episode theory crafting, pardon my French, bullshit into it. @huber , I highly suggest you create a new thread so we can have a proper discussion on this topic, untill then I think I'm going to give this one a pass.

1 Like

Get over it. Talk past him if it's an issue. Not a big deal

Strawberry Donut has put down the iPad - his TikTok time for the day is up. With great exertion, he types up his multi-line thread report: This thread has been deemed to be Off-Topic.

3 Likes

It's no coincidence that he does the absolutely most narcissistic thing possible in his two first posts -- attempt to direct the posts of other users.

Mirrors the fact that he's made the inhouse completely about himself.

1 Like

He'd probably change the thread title if he could. One of the worst people that could have joined the forum.

1 Like

We have no idea who this guy is. You'll have to fill us in

All I know is if he's ready to change thread titles he will be made website admin shortly

2 Likes

an entire tribute thread just for me? Maybe you guys aren't so bad after all

1 Like

plenty of room left with the hordes of hell. we even do a 401k

come join the legions of the damned: now with a free pizza party once a month

I'm flattered to be considered for such a role, but I just don't think I'm quite ready for such a responsiblity. Ofcourse I would do my best to act responsibly, it's just that it feels a little too much so soon.

Looking forward to your contributions.

2 Likes