antdude tribunal

I call for a tribunal of antdude. He needs a one month ban to think over his posting style.

Willing to take a 1 month ban myself if he is not voted off.

2 Likes

Thunderdome.

get rid of him.

I don't know who he is, but he (or she) is not doing anything positive for this forum.

Hear hear

Me, a surprised cheese enthusiast: "Oh my gouda-ness"

I love smoked gouda cheese.

it's goyclub just carry on

same tbh

Could there be a House episode in 2024 where the brothers insistence that his brother was gay lead to death?

1 Like

CAMERON: The patient is a woman, it's wrong to consider their trans identity as a symptom.

1 Like

The House episode where House unplugs the ventilators of all the unvaxxed.

1 Like

There's an episode where Chase kills an African Dictator. Couldn't be made today. Would have to be a Trump figure.

There’d definitely be an episode where an antivaxxer comes in and blames vaccines for their illness. House helps them discover that they’re a dumbass and eventually finds out that they do have an extremely rare one-off illness from the vax but it’s something stupid like how they injected it

Chase: why would you want to transition anyways? Seems like you’re just abusing your body for some unholy purpose.
Foreman: it’s not about the treatment, it’s the mindset. They believe they’re women and want to become one.
Cameron: They are women.

3 Likes

Could you please stay on-topic? We were discussing the banning of antdude, I don't really understand what House has to do with that...

4 Likes

There would definitely be an episode where House treats a presidential candidate or failed assassin

1 Like

Really showing knowledge of the show: Chase's seminary background and Foreman's background as the neurosurgeon. Bravo.

4 Likes

Chase is attending a black mother's pregnancy; labor goes poorly and the mother flat lines.

Camera pans to House with patented House Stare. "Get Foreman in there now! Foreman needs to deliver the baby!"

Scene with Cameron later speaking about "black maternal statistics being improved when attended by black doctors" interspersed with shots of black baby in fat black woman's arms.

Instead of credits you get some WHITE TEXT on BLACK BACKGROUND with GEORGE FLOYD TIER "We Need More Black Doctors".