Anyone else hate playing with Danes?

I’m usually pretty even-tempered, but every time someone manages to get me fuming, it’s always a fucking Danish mongoloid. It’s actually insane how a nationality can be so unbearable to play with.

1 Like

Danes are considered the most obnoxious scandis generally

2 Likes

Nordic tier list:

Finns
Norwegians
Swedes
Danes

3 Likes

Germans always striked me as the most annoying but now that you mention it those 4 are worse. Europe is insane

scandis have the coldness and pride of germans with none of the shame

1 Like

I’m actually going to try queuing on Russia, generally Russians are the most tolerable players

2 Likes

russians and americans are very similiar imo, but theyl never admit it

1 Like

A lot of rank 300 and above players are super toxic and obnoxious. At rank1000~ people behave much better for some reason

1 Like

I remember nofear spampinging me because i missed a stun and mumblin some shit into his mic

1 Like

When I’m being flamed by a Russian I analogize it as being barked at by a stray dog. When I’m being flamed by a Dane, it’s always a smug retard who believes he’s gods gift to dota

1 Like

Racist and bigoted.

Russians are very cool and nice people.

1 Like

I don’t hate Russians as a whole, I’ve been to Russia and I think they’re nice people, I’m talking about the ones that are shittalking in the Dota 2 videogame

1 Like

I also said earlier that I preferred playing with Russians over every other nationality

1 Like

Thats a nice way to put it

Danes always seem like very pleasant and intelligent people to me

Maybe we are the problem

they are until they get into a vvideogame

3 Likes