Anyone want to talk about the new TT drama?

I was told later seasons arent nearly as good without watching 1/2 first, and im not trudging through that shit any more so o well

If you watched part 2 you already dredged through the worst parts of JoJo.

why would I want to dredge through a show just to get to the good parts especially something as gay as anime

Most season 1 of shows are fucking horrible character build ups.
I also don't agree you need to watch part 1 and 2 to understand or enjoy 3/4/5. There's some basic stuff you need to know like who Dio is, how he's connected to the joestars, and what stands are since it's explained in part 3 but otherwise it's all stand alone

Turns out it was brax behind the kick because he knew ee would catch the fallout, mike just got bullied into it

if you watch the first 2 episodes of part 2 of jojo and dont like it dont bother watching the rest

thats basically what the show is gonna be about for the rest of the runtime with slight variations in formula

Just came on here to see if I could figure out more lol

Now I feel bad for EE

Brax just wants to kick ass again

I just saw a post on reddit asking if brax n Mike can reverse the situation lol

Dios the shit and makes the early seasons imo

I dont think its peppers kinda show tho. He needs something a bit dark and edgy. Pepper watch ERASED

i dont need dark and edgy i need it to not be corny blunt horseshit

id argue plenty of hxh wasnt dark or edgy but was all still at least dece

His only good 10 from mal is madoka, don't @ me

Watch mob psycho

1 Like

How does every thread get derailed after 10 posts?

i dont think many people here feel strongly about dota nowadays, not to mention t2 dota team roster changes

the only thing i feel moderately strongly about here is ee is a fuckboy and always was

I've been saying EE is trash since 2012

agreed people should just post in the right places

EE is a buster

What're u gonna do about it pussy

nothin ur the 1 makin urself look bad to namafizens such as KrazyKat

just think about the users besides yourself who have a tendency to overlook the thread topic for the sake of shitposting

im not gonna continue this convo here we can do it elsewhere!