Apocalypse Mafia [7/7]

The world is ending

ROLES:
Paladin - at night you may select one player to smite, they are pronounced dead the next day. Wins when all necromancers are dead.

Necromancer - at night you may sacrifice yourself and bring back one dead player to the game (if multiple necros choose the same target a single person will die at random). Wins when Necromancers are the last ones standing.

Doomsayer/Prophet - before day 1 and at every night you may select 1 player other than yourself in the game. If the selected player is announced nightkilled or lynched during the day you get 1 counter. When you get 2 counters you alone win the game.

*In the event a necro is smited while sacrificing themselves the smite will take priority.
*Nobody has nightchat

SETUP:
4 Necromancers
1 Doomsayer
1 Prophet
1 Paladin

Everyone is welcome in my game :D, took 3 hours to settle on this setup with a bit of simulation using random lynch/dooms/smites to get a nice balancing point. I hope to start this game as soon as we get 7 signs. Game will begin after doomsayer and prophet pick their first names when the roles are doled.

Signers:
- Osiris
- Vanilla_Town
- big_ass
- KrazyKat
- Nyte
- JCrispy
- jdance

1 Like

@mafiabot host

@mafiabot sign

@mafiabot sign

@Nyte @SOPHIE @LuckyArtist @KurokyFan_2015

@mafiabot sign

Official next game here

I don't get it.

Town sk and 2 solo scum factions

Why would necromancers ever want to use their ability?
It seems to hurt their chance of winning.

Necro is town and revives guaranteed town, presumably with the understanding that doing so also town clears them

See above

But truly it’s dumb

@Tywin @ironstove @kat @Hype @faZ @insom
hello

should i sign you? it seems you've been thinking it through a lot

2 Likes

@mafiabot sign

Your a loser

Does necromancer suicide count to this?

*You're