Apologize thread

sorry mom

What was yours

25 unless i made life bearable for myself
when you make a string of horrible interpersonal decisions over multiple years you realize the people around you and anyone you come into contact with are better off without you
and then i chickened out. now i try to keep to myself mostly. play video games like a child~
that all comes across as extremely self-pitying but ive made what amends i can and made peace with all kinds of things over the years and im 28 now and id say im managing for the most part..everyone's got off days im sure.

3 Likes

inb4 someone uses this post against me at a later date because i posted something real

I just never saw any point in any of it and I'd fixate on death a ton. Like there was a bridge I crossed at my campus and every single day I'd think what if I just did it it wouldn't be so bad it's all the same

i think it was fear of the pain of dying. the body does a lot to try and keep you alive and dying by most methods is most certainly unpleasant. im of the belief though that when you die you feel nothing.

what a dark turn this took. i feel like i started this. my bad

I think if you shoot yourself in the head you won’t feel it

That’s how I used to want to do it

Who's to say what's good or bad

If I was gonna kill my self I would 100% blast my head in

I think jumping would be fun

Get a little rush

If not a shooting range is the way to go

Shooting ranges get massive numbers of onsite suicides lol

1 Like

that's messed up lol

you gotta roleplay at the shooting range though if you go up there and ask for 1 magazine in a fucking desert eagle and you look all spooked and shook they’re gonna tell you to leave

hate to contribute to this conversation but when i was looking into it 'exit bags' seemed all the rage.

Yeah that’s another good one

mine was 19 im 23 shouldve done it