Apparently treason is ok as long as your write about it in your book

'Peril,' by Bob Woodward and Robert Costa, reports Gen. Mark A. Milley called a Chinese general twice to pledge the U.S. wouldn’t strike - The Washington Post

North Korea #1

Taliban #1

USA not #1 anymore

USA STILL NUMBER ONE, FUCK THE PARASITE CALLD GOVERNMENT. USA IS MADE BY THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE. WE THE PEOPLE.

1 Like

USA was never number one

Dogshit country with idiots like you living here and ruining it for me

Good work Mill-dogg

"Hello other country. We won't start WWIII"

Conservatives: "TREASON!"

1 Like

i can't find it but there was an article that leaked Trump's meeting with a PLO rep where he was actually convinced that Israel didn't need our help and the palestinians were getting a raw deal and then trump's retainers abruptly ended the meeting and took him into another room lmao

it sucks i wish military people (insnae people) didn't advise any political office it makes absolutely no sense. we shoul dhave a coast guard and thats it lmao

We can't even get rid of the AUMF.

How can 2 different states be #1

Anyone defending this cucked general is a treasonist bastard and should hang at the gallows

1 Like

you're all way too soff to be insurrectionists, just like you're all to soff to loyalists

1 Like

you're probably all just fucking soff and the sooner you admit that the better everyone will be

2 Likes

you guys don't actually want to fight about anything. you just flex because society has told you flexing no longer gets you flexed on

1 Like

pretty much greatwingydingy or something in one sentence

insane person here telling you we should have the strongest military. just doesnt need to be 17x the costliest military

part of the shit driving that cost up is complete idiots who ask for expanded budgets because they NEED a mcdonalds at a forward base

every single interaction I've had with US military personnel in Japan has been horrible. that's only a few times but still.

Gay marriage which usa allows