Apparently treason is ok as long as your write about it in your book

Trump my president

That man? Vladimir Putin.

I'd get more neurons firing if you actually engaged with criticism

This thread is basically just a rerun of the vaccine thread but like the failure of the public school system must be to blame. That said i also don't like the posters who no brain gud, but without them we'd have no content a real predictimundo.

1 Like

I just dunno if I can blame schools. Plasma, numeta, refpsi, none of em seem like they'd really be so different with better education opportunities. They really seem too lazy or just incapable of being self aware

Don't give women. Rights they can't even decide where to eat

alright i know ive been like a skeptic of every ban on this site except like jones and nma but post-coke plasma needs to figure out an identity other than 50% jokes about women that i've heard since i was 14 and 50% literal right wing political bot but i'm not optimistic he can so lets just ban him pls

1 Like

refpsi is at least a man of god

this guys just an animal

surprising tbh but yeah seems ok to me

Yeah, Vasili Arkhipov did something similiar during the Cuban Missile Crisis

both him and Petrov (guy you’re referring to) are heroes and every human on earth is in debt to them

Republicans: Trump is a great president because he didn’t start any new wars!

Also Republicans: General Milley is a traitor for trying to prevent a war!!

anyone who doesn’t know about these heroes should learn about them. incredible men

completely cut off from the outside world, lost contact with moscow, only able to listen to American radio which keeps saying war is about to break out. in a sub not designed for warm water so everyone is sweating and overheated, and they start having depth charges dropped on them by a US vessel

during the height of the cold war

other two officers wanted to use a nuclear torpedo but he overruled them and they surfaced instead

fucking incredible