ARENA FPS thread

attached pic: quake Overwatch Champions

Yeah the game fucking sucks

i wanted to keep trying but the fact that they put classes and zooming (not so bad) but AUTO BUNNY HOP? what the fuck

I thought the AutoJumping was the same as in Quake Live - what do you mean?

is there a bind to hold jump in QL?

i’ve only played cpm and q3

Yeah you just hold down jump and it keeps jumping - but it’s just Not good to do it in either games really

autojumping is really bad but so are people who bind jump to mwheel

did the 2gg game ever become a thing i forget what it was called?

also what are the arena fps games that people play now or are people just playing old ones like quake

it hasnt released yet LOL

wtf i was still playing dota when i first heard about it wonder if its ever gonna come out

im pretty sure its dead in the water since no ones talked about it for over a year now

i forgot if they weer refunding people or not

Nobody needs to get refunded if you release it as a free to play and give loot to your investors and figure out some way to monetize your game if the gameplay is actually decent. But I’m guessing 2gd knows this and doesn’t wanna do that lmao

it’s still being developed, one reflex mapper is porting a bunch of quake maps to it. it’s called diabotical btw

they just pretty much literally only have 1 dev

I was led to believe they hired on a ton of people with the LMAO man I thought wrong it only raised like ~$300k

how the fuck do u blow through 5 million developing an indie game, with one main dev

Disregard