argument with nmagane - need input

they never played this game

Also I would say you didn’t walk around the axe if he kept facing you. Even without the tree, if you never saw his back, you didn’t walk around him.

100% you didn’t walk around him

Imagine trying to walk around a house, but as you try to do it, the house rotates along with you, and you never see anything but the front door repeatedly, did you walk around the house? - of course not.

When @Nmagane and yns agree on something, you know it has to be true

why the fuck are you ganking axe as pa anyway

so if a guy is perfectly still and i pace around him in a circle i never go fully around if he keeps facing me?

1 Like

Yes

But he isn’t perfectly still if he is rotating around a point

what if axe was actually wisp? a char with no back or face, you’re saying you can never walk around him? or?

1 Like

If two objects rotate around a point but one never passes the other one have they rotated around each other?

this discussion is upsetting me can you guys stop or take it to pm

It doesn’t matter.

so your earlier post was just worthless then?

1 Like

Replay

It doesn’t matter if it has a “face” or a “back”.

awaiting this 6minute writeup you are cooking up

1 Like

hello jdance, your stance?

1 Like

I don’t get how this isn’t obvious to you, are you trolling? Or are you a new contender for the dumbest member on the forum

i think you’re trolling. im GOING AROUND IN A CIRCLE and something is inside my circle, i go around it i think, i don’t care about dumb things like where his back is. i went around no matter the random crap you make up

1 Like