Arlington major thread

We're getting cucked

disagree with your take on rtz

idk every game that heā€™s not popping off he is chain feeding and being utterly useless

idk i dont keep up nowadays but nadota always saw him as it's golden child. i mean no denying he's one of the most talented players but the only thing his teams have been consistent at for a decade is losing against top tier competition while eg still shells out big bucks to keep him surrounded by talent

i never envied the lane that went up against him the few times i ran into him in pubs but some people just aren't winners against other high tier teams. doesn't help that he projected a dismissive and condescending air about him early on probably because nadota put him on such a pedestal before he even won anything

last season they got 2nd at two majors

i just dont buy the ā€˜lack of intangiblesā€™ angle personally

some people are amazing and just dont end up winning much, itā€™s not exclusive to arteezy and it doesnt necessarily mean they can never win in the future

The team drafts to have abed carry but abed has no cores to enable him where as you have ame who has an off laner and 5 drafted to enable his gameplay

Monkey 1 is picked so that a mid or offlaner can be activated on many other teams

Eg puts their eggs in one basket but then donā€™t put the fuzzy colored grass in the basket to make sure the eggs donā€™t break

Do league tournaments have to deal with as many stands ins at tournaments as dota has to?

No I don't think so. They have way more consistent simplified schedules, home countries, event locations

Comp dotas so all over the place lmao

i knwo covid has amplified the issues but itā€™s actually absurd

I think the standin thing was pretty bad before too lol. Visa hard

Thatā€™s what I said

How does eg do it

That was a great game 3 though

Yeah the last 15 minutes of game 3 was a real roller-coaster.
Would recommend watching.

1 Like

Pl is my favorite carry by far
Miss the old radiance pl days

idk about league but a lot of esports have academy teams now so they can call up or drop down players really easily in case of health or visa issues, even for extended periods

im guessing you didn't play a lot of support xd