Artifact Release Party

And community tourns

You’re supposed to buy a 2dollar ticket every time you want to play the game

Or 10 hours of grinding some kind of in-game currency?

Dont think there’s in-game currency

Well you certainly couldn’t of expected to play for free

Can I upgrade my imp for another $30?

Matticus u need to read more of the source material on the monetization plan for this game

I posted a nice RG post in the General thread in which he says basically that games that offer cosmetics are evil (wrong) and has some holier-than-thou commentary on virtually bottomless moneysinks in games (as if we’d all forgotten about MtG and its gross pay scheme)

So this game is a cash grab then eh

This is a Digital Card Game Richard it shouldn’t cost you money to print the cards

Not that those old pieces of cardboard were ever priced on their cost to produce anyways

Well I gained and lost interest in this game in a day

Dunno why im even surprised, it is from a greedy company, but I have plenty of multiplayer games to play that don’t cost additonal money and a lot of single player games to Experience. I don’t feel like picking this up and investing money to play draft when I dont know what im doing as I don’t even play tcgs normally

Well that’s heavily embarrassing for me

1 Like

Dan I wouldn’t take my posts too seriously I’m just goofing around

Wait for the game to come out and see what comes of it

They’re doing things that are new and different and who knows how it will work out. At the very least if it’s awful they’ll probably adapt (they are pretty good about making necessary changes when it comes to their newer products)

I am actively looking for reasons not to play and learn somerhing new here. Could you give me a hand here?

No its not good

Well don’t play video games and the game is boring and sucks

But we’re just speculating (based on our collective massive amounts of experience and big brains) here

Going to an artifact pubstomp

Going to my local bar 3 neighborhoods away for my major viewing party/artifact beta key giveaway

Going to meet a fat guy who smells like clove cigs and mentions how he met Daniel Bernstein and thinks the rape shit is overblown (?) and then mention his put options on aquaoin

1 Like