Ascend to perfection, master what you do.

faZ I will not tolerate false gurus

My diet is impeccable and rich in anthocyanin content

as for my internals I can forward you footage from my latest sigmoidoscopy if you'd like

So why are you so angry why dont you enlighten us?

I'm not angry

I just don't like refpsi

It's that simple...

i know you came after his multiple nazi manifestos but you can still see the preserved content

Study world war 2 and you would see if you stop listening to these holocaust lies, that history was not a black and white battle between good and evil and when you stop believing the idea that these dictators we over throw are such evil people, the world as a whole starts to make much better sense and becomes much more realistic than some random mad man went on a killing spree to conquer half the world and we americans who are so free of corruption set it upon ourselves to save the day.

(Muammar Mohammed Abu Minyar Gaddafis a good example of someone who we painted as evil and killed without good purpose to continue the wars in the middle east by destroying libya).

Besides im offering you guys life advice, what difference does my character/opinions make if my advice is valid and leads to a more enjoyable life.

Some group of friends i have once were traveling with some girl adn she got a milk shake poured on her by some strangers, and my bitch made friends said nothing, they did nothing but try to comfort her after. If i was there I woulda cursed them out and probably started a fight, when you travel with women its up to you to ensure her safety, they failed her. I wasnt there. Sometimes you get your hand forced for better or worse.

We desperately need to invent time travel and send these people back to the pleistocene

I really enjoyed the segue into the milkshake story. Definitely makes me think of ww2 in a different light

1 Like

You're not terribly bright and haven't "studied" anything with any semblance of rigor. You don't understand history nearly as well as you think you do and it's idiotic to suggest you have the real narrative while casting doubt on the canned version packaged by the winners.

Because your idea of a life well lived (the pursuit of consummate broomsmanship) looks something like this:

1 Like

Hitler and milkshakes and brooms, oh my.

Sadly, sometimes it is.

yeah and good wins all the time just like in the movies right? its a scary thought i know, but i dont think good is always winning.

hitler and the nazis were bad

why because he wanted to save you from a hyper inflationary economic system that is based on debt and controlled by big bankers who print all the money they want?

Because he wanted to create an ethnostate and rationalized it with a bunch of false garbage.

what am I doing someone stop me

Why is an ethnostate inherently bad?

huber please vacate the premises

do not converse with Pepsi or engage in debate about whether or not systematic mass murder was a viable economic tool to correct the Weimar Republic's currency woes

douse this thread in gasoline and light it ablaze on your way out

take my word for it I just lived in one for a year.

? Japan is pretty baller I thought?

Godwin's Law was broken in record time here

a thread about sweeping no less

let's see if we can beat this mark in refpsi's next thread