Attempt Two Mafia Day 2

iaafr claims BP d1 and has spent the whole game up til now trying to get literally anyone lynched. goes straight from you to me and ur cool with that?

@ersu unvote

That's kind of typical of his townplay. I saw his progression onto you as towny because I thought the same shit when I went through your posts to find the reasoning about fakeclaiming.

You've only pushed Osiris and iaafr all game. Any other considerations you've made?

iaafr's early d2 play is what made it obvious to me. the biggest happening of d1 was the push on bazinga forcing him to out as doc and your response to that

BP has no incentive to hardclaim d1 esp in a small setup where scum's main concern would be narrowing down the kill list

his first move d2 was to try to pocket me in order to steer me into voting you because of the low activity and fakeclaim. but the fakeclaim is obviously pro-town BP play. so deciding between his claim and yours was a no brainer for me

But you were on him all of day 1 too?

yeah, i always read him as scum and didn't understand why nobody was voting him.

i also scumread and voted dienda

see im town and I definitely didn't try to pocket so I'm prone to reading accusations of me pocketing people as scummy

it's like gwez is just knowing he has to push me and calling all my actions inherently scum agendaed

I find it hard to imagine reading anything I've done as pocketing gwez rather than just sussing ewiz more for awhilr

but I mean gwez is being consistent with scumreading me since d1 there's no inherent contradiction I guess

idk I could still see either of you as either town or sk it's an issue

@ersu vote iaafr

I doubt scum would be this inflexible.

1. knowing your claim was less credible than ewiz
  2. knowing that ewiz is liable to be scumread by people who didn't understand his claim play (which d1 was everyone but me)
  3. knowing that osiris is now confirmed VT by me outing

what else would i do but push you? anything else would be throw

otoh you just need either me or ewiz out to win the game

I get how my claim looks potentially sketch but how is ewizs better by nature

The fact that people didn't understand that play or even read the fucking claim post with any scrutiny has convinced me not to sign the next game

also the last sentence is wrong because I'm town

hey if you were in my spot who would you scumread and why help me lol

not sure what you mean

As in gwez is inflexible

Not you

there's a theorem called the hoya theorem that says the worse looking claim is usually town

apparently it might apply in this case

I think it's a pure wifom idk if he's scum he doesn't want the appearance of opportunism

but I'm starting to lean you again so idj