ATTN: MEMBERS OF GOY CLUB GAMING

I stopped playing when Axemen became op. I really liked the game but I don’t feel like playing it anymore because Artifact is coming out.

Bad thread btw

I assume that means monsters? Anyways my favorite faction was probably Nilfgaard.

The faction names were gibberish.

I played the purple deck with the ship (No axe man) and some Whale Hunter (Raider? The guys that buff themselves) blue.

just sign up for hipinion and message brood, I’m sure he’d love to help

My end goal is to get decent at arena doing f2p then invest in paper. There’s a board game store a mile from my new apartment that is open till midnight every day, serves beer, and does magic 4 nights a week. Sounds dope to me

Play Drafts IMO

this is false

I won 99% of the evenly matched games we played.

Jones are you going to teach me to be a top-tier magic player?

I suck at magic contact postman

I played so much magic arena but I wouldn’t really know how Good I am because I played pretty Basic decks

Do not play draft/sealed if you don’t know what you’re doing. If someone is coaching you they’re a good way to get cards tho. The welcome 5$ bundle is real nice too.

That’s what I got. I might give my account to a friend who qualified for the Pro Tour out of Richmond our senior year in college and let him do some drafts to get me a decent roster of cards

I day two’d a GP once

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZInvRP_ghIlSEdlsSQv2LEaBhd4PV3U_/view?usp=drivesdk

1 Like