Audience Mafia [SIGNUPS] [5/9]

You just spammed a ton of people though

1. How is that relevant to the lodge.

2. They weren't a bunch of people, they were spam accounts that were added to the site years ago.

3. It was a private thread.

Come on man.

Gatekeeping sincere conversations, I have to hold my tongue constantly because people I know lurk this site because of me (check the ip's of people if you don't believe me, people I know in real life know I post here and have used it against me, look at all the Irish ip's browsing that aren't me.

1 Like

Nobody in the lounge breaks rules besides maybe jdance

They weren't spam accounts. I'd know

And it doesn't matter if they have notifications on they could be notified. It's akin to getting a PM in the first place

Are you seriously just holding the only personal thread hostage because I added a bunch of dead users to a mafia game nobody wanted to play? Nmagane made that game to troll everyone, people were posting role PM's and the game was falling apart.

It's someone else's call

Who's? Check the IP's for the site man, people know me by name and they use the shit I say here in conversation

And by that I mean someone else who can add you to the lounge members group.

The ips thing is irrelevant to me because a) I'm not rora and b) there's vpns that have servers there.

Sorry, some of those spam accounts are people I still care about. I don't care if they're meaningless to you. It's not all about you

You know what they say. Let sleeping dogs lie.

1 Like

Are you insinuating that I have been lurking this site the last year (it actually started when a friend of a friend brought up shit from 2019) on a bunch of different Irish IP addresses just so I can use it in this exact conversation? I'm not trying to needlessly antagonize you man but it's like I'm the only one on the site who has to have meltdowns on a public podium.

I had three people recount word for word things I've said here on nights out, I wish I was joking.

Both a bird in the hand and a bird in the bush is our administration philosophy.

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: ITT: BLOG

i'm going to beat him up he will be unable to host for a while after

1 Like

@mafiabot sign
@greatwingwingi sign

wait this isnt the netflix thread

I miss lbj

sign alighttroll's game