Audience Mafia [SIGNUPS] [5/9]

Audience Mafia
A Theatrical Performance
Mechanics:
The game is played in 3 Acts and an Encore.
Each act, three players are chosen at random to perform on stage, while the other six players spectate as audience (In a Private thread).
Two of the performers get assigned the Villager role, while the last one must play the role of The Mafia.
After the performance, the audience choose a player from the three to Heckle (Vote).
If the audience heckled a Villager, the Mafia player receive an Award for the game.
If the audience heckles a Mafia, the two Villagers receive Awards for the game.
This process repeats for the three Acts.
Encore Phase:
After the three acts are completed, all Award Winners (three to six players) must perform an Encore in which one or two, depending on how many are there, are assigned Mafia, and the rest are assigned Villagers.
Signed Players:
1.@Nyte
2.@JCrispy

1 Like

@mafiabot host

@mafiabot slist

Signed Players

Sign the Fuck up you cucks

I really don't get this. At all.

1 Like

It's a Pepe face on an opium plant. It's pretty funny.

1 Like

I get that.
The setup for this game is what I don't understand.

1 Like

The Official diagnosis for your condition would be Autism.

1 Like

This game is a spin-off improving upon the original Threatrical Performance concept.

1 Like

Okay I skimmed that game and it looked fun.
But I didn't like how you didn't declare a winning team.

1 Like

how about a traditional mafia game where you win instantly if you post a video of yourself shooting another forum member (toprak) in the head (toprak)

2 Likes

Hahaha That would be an easy shot since his head is so big :alien2:

it's a mafia game where you strip toprak naked, chain him up (think dog collar), and then beat his head in with a hammer screaming FUCK YOU ■■■■■■ FUCK YOU ■■■■■■ FUCK YOU ■■■■■■

1 Like

He was telling me to get a life today on TS, because he has a "life" (hallucination) now.

a game where you force feed him (toprak) soy rectally until his intestine explodes and he dies of sepsis.

1 Like

I dont think that would be a good mafia game

1 Like

Can someone else other than this clown host

1 Like

3 Likes

Depicting the thief as an irish man. Typical american racism. It really never ends.

1 Like