Aui200++ Day 5

definitely a low moment for me this game because i couldnt fucking understand why my townread players were so vapid. surely there were 2 scum left or something

also roragok was not prolly getting back to me 10pm is like his bedtime

@iaafr im gonna send u e-mail verification from my steam acc can u tell it to me on discord pls i won't uninstall steam again

oh right wolfy and iaafr are friends outside of this forum that's why they're being gay even tho wolfy played like absolute dog shit

2 Likes

can scum get some appreciation for winning a game where town has doctor, vigi, rb, AND scum don't know the third scum?

1 Like

does not seem like a balanced setup

1 Like

someone on computer make a poll if Kyle or wolfy was more braindead this game I'm on mobile

2 Likes

i think all of you played well

dan i don't think you played poorly, i think you mech cleared wolfy off shit you shouldn't have as evident from bazinga "mech clearing" murs and friend as well.

from that you mislynched me because i didnt clear wolfy

was definitely townsided af if town had brains

iaafr pls break it down for me how i played so poorly in your head

this was addressed in the thread -- wolfy is the only true clear from bazingas lynch, if wolfy was scum and bazingas d3 push on him worked bazinga would've lost the game. if wolfy was scum he wouldve changed up his reads then.

@iaafr is there a new email

(sorry for inconvenience!)

Yeah but I didnt know that traitor lost if both teammates died so this was wrong

o i thgouht u were there then wowza

Good game, well played murs/bazinga.

you tried to get me to scumcase friend d2 and then became a hypocrite the entire game and didn't scumcase anybody

you lynched friend and bazinga after town was already consensus on board with those so you don't get cred, you didn't push either independently

you couldn't townread wolfy even if some of his reasons were bad

some bad reasons does not equal lock scum

you yourself looked scummy af for a lot of the game for humping leg of confirmed town and asking epok to lead you instead of coming up with the right scumcases and towncases for kkat wolfy and murs yourself

when wolfy made his mech towncase, you quoted it and said it was a lot of nothing instead of engaging with his logic and proving why he was wrong in your eyes

2 Likes

I followed the game earlier and bazinga mixed it up well this game in my opinion.

That said I only read about 10 posts total

2 Likes

@iaafr
:face_with_monocle:

he got me good