Avatar: the Last Airbender - Day 1

Dude that's very misleading

If you start spamming "My cabbages!" I will unmod you.

2 Likes

No one sees an earthquake coming.

My cabbages! My cabbages! My cabbages!

https://www.shakealert.org/

@mafia I am actually the avatar

scum finding our avatar has a 33% chance of happening without reads and gives us a practically unlosable game, even to D4 (outright mechanical win) they only have 50%.

@ironstove care to explain why you need to set an alarm to check this thread when you used to be an active player?

@mafiabot vote nolynch

correction, D4 is 33%, D5 is 50% (autowin)

N1 - 1/10
N2 - 1/9
N3 - 1/8
N4 - 1/7

Care to explain your math?

(1/10) + (1/9) + (1/8) = 0.336

(1/10) + (1/9) + (1/8) + (1/7) = 0.478

No offense, but I doubt that anyone except you or Ironstove wold want to win using math instead of scum-hunting and town-hunting.

Yeah, I agree that nolynching to D4 100% probably won't happen, but I think a compromise like nolynching the first 2 days could be done. It'll still be an open game but we'll be favored

Why are you down to no lynch?

explained if you continue reading

used to is the key word.

yea, i saw the logic. it seems sound enough, also seems kinda boring.

Like, i'm pretty indifferent. If the avatar dies, then town is in a worse spot, but if the avatar lives,then town is in a pretty good position. Even doing nolynch for 2 nights is fair enough.

From a strat pov, it's a decent play and if you can get other people to join i'll hop on too, but i also agree with kkat that voting patterns and arguments play a big role in allowing individual players to determine who they can town clear and we're basically starting from scratch doing this play.

if I had to pick between the two, I'd say just talk and lynch someone because it is a real cheese strat that seems like it will be hard to pull off with no guaranteed benefi which means it isn't necessarily better than just playing the game like normal.

Didn't you suggest the cheese strat in dan's Assassin in the Palace game? The one that ended in like 2 hours?

further clarifications: "waterbender" and "earthbender" are only differentiated for cosmetic/flavor reasons, they are both entirely equivalent to vt and cannot be mechanically differentiated. the avatar receives results of water/earthbender or firebender.