Avatar: the Last Airbender - Day 2

Jdance is probably just mocking other posters at this point, as scum.

1 Like

I didn't process the last part originally because I was ISO'ing kkat+epok.

Again.

I stopped scumreading kkat because i feel like he plays way differently when he's not in scum chat, often posting flawed logic or asking questions that would easily portray him in a bad light

I find jdance and matticus sound like theyre reaching in some regards but I do look like i do alot of reaching as well when it comes to identifying scum behavior so i cant judge too hard. but i definitely trust matty's reaches over jdance based on player skill alone. Im starting to see the point matty has on jdance looking like he's trolling. if my memory serves me correctly town jdance is v forthright about the fact that he doesnt know what hes doing and thats not him this game

nytes just behaving how i think town nyte would

im finding supa hard to read but I think its scummy? i remember supa saying he'd play differently these days on d1, but i feel like his movements and reads are weird. like it looks okay until you iso it, idk would like to hear others thoughts onthat

i really have a hard time seeing klaze scum over slowdive, he just makes a bunch of really good points about slowdive while slowdive puts out really forced words and reads that conflict with eachother (see klaze's point to nyte earlier). i really dont think were dealing with town slowdive lol

Roragok seems super different but in an agreeable way so it's hard for me to ever view it as scummy, roragok used to be so fucking annoying to deal with. But some of his thoughts seem coerced, the most apparent of which klaze pointed out earlier and i agreed w. it is weird that he has not played at all today, he works for the government so he definitely is being paid to sit around n chill

ironstoves not even on my radar i forgot to iso him lmao

btw still have to actually reread d1 to confirm my reads, been waiting for my gf to head home xd. above is just based off of my d2 xps, but it felt like there was still a substantial amount to build off of from today.

slowdive/supa/roragok seem like the most realistic scum team to me. iirc from my iso a bit ago Supa randomly got off slowdive's train and is ignoring the overall conversation on slowdive and it's weird to me. I don't see any interaction between Roragok and supa, only buddying when roragok calls out someone who called out supa. roragok's an old enough player to know that supa's being different and seems liek the kinda guy to be wary about that. slowdive has ignored them both as well i think?

It's my thought process right now with how day 1 ended. I don't have some sick gamer moves but I feel that's the pool. I don't like klazes response to my posts.

You don't? Why the fuck should we only lynch in the minority votes and not include the people who didn't lynch at all then?

This is literally full of bs.

I don't even know how you're putting me and slowdive together but okay. As to your point, and some others, i don't even know how you're reading slowdive in general. He played exactly like this last game he was town. He's just trash, that's why I can't get a read on him. This is also the reason I said I don't see the point of killing him today, because I don't see what kind of reads you can make from w.e he said.

As for Rora, he barely posted at all hence I didn't have much to say, sort of a similar situation to ironstove actually. But nice try trying to force a narrative. Scum.

I've townread you partly based on how unlikely you+slowdive was, but I don't like this post

it makes it seem like you're actively aware of your dynamic with slowdive

I said it earlier in my post that, those four are my most likely scum pool.

You get angry at it, slowdive does nothing, ironstove nothing, lbj nothing

my top 3 order of willingness to lynch today
matty
epok
klaze

after that its jdance/stove
if rora keeps throwing bad vibes my way he's gonna get thrown into the mix too

You made it seem like you were only lynching them based on mechanics earlier?

I'm actively aware that I was really close to lynching him today because I can't stand playing with him, but I didn't because that would be stupid.

Isn't jdance outed scum at this point for his antics earlier? Getting yelled at in scum chat?

1 Like

His antics?

Why is he calling supa a skilled town player? Why did he copy Nyte/Ironstove's vote on me?

1 Like

You've got to paint the whole picture buddy. with reasons backing up your statements
yelled at by supa in scum chat for jdance calling supa a skilled town player? interesting take
yelled at by one of or both of nyte/ironstove for copying vote on you? its hard for me to see nyte as anything other than town but stove, sure i guess

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
slowdive 4 Nyte, Matticus, Klaze, ironstove
matticus 2 Logarithmic, epok
epok 2 LuckyArtist, SuPA
logarithmic 1 KrazyKat
klaze 1 slowdive

Not Voting

Roragok,

Alive Players - 11

Majority Vote - 6