Avatar: the Last Airbender - Day 3

Considering he proposed it to start the game idk
Personally I think it’s dumb but that’s without giving it any thought (cuz we should just lynch matty or epok or klaze)

@ mafiabot lynch nolynch

@mafiabot lynch nolynch

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
nolynch 1 Logarithmic
matticus 1 LuckyArtist

Not Voting

KrazyKat, Roragok, Nyte, SuPA, Matticus, Klaze, epok,

Alive Players - 9

Majority Vote - 5

6e3e9c90-b2a0-11ea-bc8b-cd4147a4dd33

ftr id be fine with a matticus lynch. it depends on what blue boy and orange girl want to do

How does matty+me make sense?

Who are your reads

What are everyones thoughts on SuPA? It seems like he knew for a fact that slowdive was town all along, though he ended up lynching him (no avatar with greencheck)

This post looks really bad with a green slowdive flip

I feel like as mafia, he would have no reason to quote me saying "what?" After I randomly lynched Kyle day 1

My GOD how is it that neither you or matty read posts

can you quote that post?

day ends at 2020-06-22T02:30:00Z

sticking to 48/24 phrases for now, reminder if you want earlier end, hammer is a thing

will put up poll for speeding up to 36/12 at eod

yeah it's a towny post, but his entire d2 looks really strange

My interpretation is he just wanted to advance the game to get more information

He does mention both matt+rora (which also are my top two scumreads) as likely scum? Would he just call out both his teammates like that? Probably not? Would probably call out one though.

I felt essentially the same. I was pretty much okay with lynching anyone because our real winning strategy is to going to involve the avatar who only gets his reads as the game prolongs

With no other prs it's very difficult to hunt scum with our many low activity players.

What are your thoughts on a nolynch

I'll have to think about it. My immediate thought is that it's a bad idea, since it puts us in a 5v3 MyLo tomorrow.