Avatar: the Last Airbender - Day 3

Unless we lynch scum today, scum will likely fakeclaim tomorrow, which leads me to believe avatar should claim today. Haven't given this too much thought though

It's imperative if you are the avatar and decide to claim that you do it quickly. It'll take scum some time to strategize a fake claim

Even if you haven't caught scum directly, we need the results to give us the best odds lynching correctly today.

I've never seen anyone more full of shit than klaze this game LMAO

Why did you lynch slowdive over matticus, when your earlier posts made it seem like you scumread matticus, while slowdive was neutral/town?

Also, who do you scumread right now?

You can stop trying scum LMAO.

I'm the avatar, and you so happened to flip scum tonight, any other questions?

@mafiabot lynch klaze

Ok, what are your other reads?

I randomly hit Nyte N0
Hit Asoul N1

Nyte is green.

The fuck?

You're right though, I don't really know why I didn't trust my gut feeling, and ended up listening to a dumb train led by you

@mafiabot lynch @SuPA

The real avatar shouldn't claim today.

The only possible way out for you. Don't think it will work buddy.

Why didn't you wait a day?

Do you think he's intentionally including Roragok in his reads to distance himself from him, or is Roragok just simply town?

Klaze also spent half the thread yesterday arguing with Matti, which seemingly clears him

Its possible, but I highly doubt rora is town. He has done 0, absolute 0 to scum hunt. The way he played is a very typical scum game.

The way klaze tunneled slowdive yesterday, and the way he started D3 with tunneling me is such a joke rofl

@nyte I need a tonal reading of this post

I'm town, don't know why SuPA didn't wait a day to do this. Wanted to make a play and out our avatar (which should have outed anyways) I guess.