Avatar: the Last Airbender - Day 3

your last posts suck lmfao

very non nyte. easy lynch to me

You have no brain cells

if any otehr player in this game said that to me i might feel offended

but i scoff@u

i assure you any pleasure i take from hanging you from a tree is entirely non-racial

i just wanted u 2 know.

“Hey guys looks like I’m cleared by the cop claimer guess I can start posting absolute garbage instead of just sitting afk like I was before”

Matty, you’ve done some great work as cop and truly deserve to have your claim be believed

the claim is the scummiest shit I've ever seen, but it's still an uncontested claim. if there's a real avatar sitting here hard throwing the game, then that's that.

Any reason to not Lynch rora today? If so, please speak up.

And X is a scummier player is not a valid excuse.

Tell me why you think rora is town and should not be Lynched if you l think he should not be the Lynch.

I'm not changing my vote.

What are your thoughts on Klaze?

The reason to change your vote is because our un cc’d cop is now the town leader - not you. Especially not when youre someone he’s pushing. I think you show means to work with town (which your post about rora does - except for the end when you say you’re not moving your vote)

Are you reading the rest of the thread? Do you have an updated reads list?

My trouble is with Nyte + LBJ. They both stopped trying on D2 and have put zero effort into the game since except complain.

Hey, did you listen to the complaints? No? Ok

Well, go ahead sheriff. Get this town in order. Do what’s right.

You admitted even on D2 that you didn't want to play anymore. If you're not scum then what's going on?

Klaze is outed scum. He's been showing his teeth for a while. Town Klaze is far less aggressive.

Every non-cleared player except ironstove is pushing for my lynch today. Do you find it likely that one at the least, most probable both of my teammates would be hard-bussing me at the day before MyLo?

Do I find it probable that this aggressive abomination is the same modest player "I wouldn't pick myself" from a few games ago?

Coming from the player with the most drastic playstyle change I've seen ever?

You lynched slowdive yesterday because he said Jdance or Roragok. Those are your only reads today.