Avatar: the Last Airbender - Day 3

This analogy could be applied to you perfectly this game. You've also displayed tons of passive-aggressiveness while usually being a very modest player

What's your reason for change? I think your playstyle was working well.

You're just making shit up again?

is his last reads.

I don't think I've changed, and if I have, it's not been nearly as drastic as your change (possibly as a PR, of all things), why did you change, and intentionally put yourself in the spotlight as a PR?

I'm alive, and I have claimed.

You lynched him off a nitpick. Jdance OR Roragok.

If you want to lynch me because of your gutread/hunch, ok. But don't just blatantly make shit up to justify it.

The remaining scumpool from your PoV is Jdance,LBJ,Nyte,ironstove,Roragok. Who of those 5 are my teammates here?

Nyte+Ironstove probably, but this is a very challenging game to analyze with all of the needless self-destruction.

Listen, I'm town. There's no fucking way I can be scum here from your pov, I should be cleared by circumstance from your PoV. Now lynch roragok/jdance

The only one that makes a little bit of sense would be ironstove, and he made posts like this D2

the other 4 have literally been fos'ing and pushing me since early d2.

They never lynched you though. Ironstove even immediately directed to me after saying he thought you were farming asoul town cred. How are you having a hard time with stove posts? You should have a clear read on him by now.

I'm conflicted about the player, he's made some really scummy and really towny posts

He quickly jumped from suspecting you to saying "I now townread the player", using the same grammar as you just did.

That was one of the posts which made me townread him. This is also why I townread asoul. Sudden realization of being wrong is an overwhelmingly towny trait

Speaking of sudden realizations of being wrong, I'm hoping you'll have one soon.

Not happening. Would like your three reads and why you still haven't found anyone but two soft targets.

What exactly does revealing the third read do for me, as a town?

And conversely, why would you think I would even hesitate to lash out 3 reads as scum?

Because then the suspected players would lash out at you, probably, and we could see the interactions.

Ok. My two teammates from your PoV are nyte and ironstove, none of which I've listed in my reads. What's the harm in putting one of my teammates up there?