Avatar: the Last Airbender - Final Day

pot kettle etc

i dont get why the bot mishandles users several days after you started the game inthe signup thread

I should have been able to see Nyte as town -- that's on me. Game was solved from her POV with my clear on epok+me and Kkat NK'd, so I just couldn't understand her mindset about my cop claim.

Logic for killing klaze was wrong but I still threw so hard ugh

I think mafia got overconfident in f5 and that was that, the game was still close at the start of that day despite town sucking.

setup was probably townsided for this playerpool, all things considered. but I mean on the other hand, klaze and lbj both hard scumsided in ways that diverged from townmeta, so maybe it's understandable.

probably won't ever host this setup here again, I think more role heavy is just better suited for this playerpool

firebenders were defeated, gg

@LuckyArtist nice job invoking the race card in an attempt to live

1 Like

can I get graveyard?

I was gonna do it more but klaze made a good case for killing epok over supa
Fuck Dan still btw that comment was atrocious

1 Like

What was the argument?

reaction testing that worked

1 Like

Now that the game is over we can open that thread again and argue about it

I also think if we are going to be cleaning up our act shouldnt we be telling Ian not to post "FAGGOT" in all caps multiple times at the guy he thinks is scum

I noticed several people liking posts from outside the game. I wish there was a way to lock interactions except by the active players, but I believe we've discussed that and it wasn't possible with discourse or something.

1 Like

What did I do that was hard scumsided?

Don't tell Klaze we'll lynch him D1 next time haha

well the glaring thing you kept repeatedly getting called out on was your treatment of slowdive

and honestly i didnt read the last two days too closely, but, i think f5 betrayed your opportunism in going for the instawin there (going for the ian vote)

i do respect you talking your way out of sus for 4 days in a row though, over and over

the amount of doubt you managed to give wingdingi/matty/kyle/etc was quite impressive

I think the slowdive thing was more of a bad play, not necessarily a scum play

I don't think you'll see scum leading hypertunnels like that very often

Klaze obviously played well. So many players suggested a lynch but couldn't go through with it, me included.