Avatar: the Last Airbender - Final Day

when i say "hard scumsiding" i dont mean "scumtelling in conventional senses"

i mean "blatantly antitowning" or rushing pushes on town

the most hard scumsidey thing in this game was lbj pushing the uncced cop claim, and that's not a common scumplay either

like, i still havent had a good scumgame on this site really, but i'm a townsidey scum player

traditionally i shade partners and try to look as reasonable a town as possible

hard scumsiding is when you try to play scum by not doing that and hoping town still read it as town regardless

I threw the game by not self lynching. If I got lynched LBJ would probably finish the job

1 Like

Alternatively LBJ threw the game by self lynching. He should've realized that I had way less of a chance going into the final day.

i think ian always votes you and im not sure he always votes lbj

i do think lbj f3 seemed likelier

but there was a decent chance he just lost anyway, upon ian rereading more

hard to say

yeah maybe he changes his mind, who knows, i felt i had a decent chance with stove

like a 40/60, lbj probably had like a 70/30 with ian

@Matticus Did you change up your playstyle intentionally as to not be read as the Avatar?

Yes, I felt it was necessary since the valid cop pool was so low.

That said, it was an enormous mistake to not check you. I felt I could rally town to lynch you but it turned into a disaster D3.

Who were your picks on n2 besides kkat?

Yall should of lynched him D1/D2 like I wanted :upside_down_face:

I was tipsy and excited from how my dnd session finished so didnā€™t really check my wording and when I posted ā€œyou are gonna loseā€ I realized I fucked up and panicked

2 Likes

Canā€™t believe I didnā€™t get lynched for spewing kill the cop

stove

Yeah I messed up. Still I think you should listen to cop primary target, but it was a hard game and d3 had a lot of griefing. Your fake claim was valid in hindsight. Interesting.

Funnily enough that fake claim made me TR klaze, sad life. I was initially planning to use it on you, would have been hilarious going at the real cop, while you know i'm a confirmed town

Killing me night 1 was very sub-optimal

Sign my game, chaos is a ladder

Idc if I wanna play convince me