Ban nmagane?

What is peace in your eyes? Do you not see how you making this thread is the Opposite to that?
Not a single person on the site cares. Nothing will be different. You're lying to yourself in hope for a more "better" forum but it's just that; a lie.
You're talking as if this is a video game or something.

This has basically become a meme at this point. These words mean nothing whatsoever, but you keep repeating it.
Do you consider me replying to you in this thread harassment? I don't get it.

The results of this poll shouldnā€™t mattter unless itā€™s like 90:10. Forcing this unasked for democratic poll decided by Dan who still has given zero reason is the most blatant part of reflection Iā€™ve seen.

Ewiz doesnā€™t see anything wrong with nmagane so asking him what to do about nmagane is pointless

He also believes i am the antichrist because i satirically posted zizek videos and called him bad at mafia 4 yrs ago

Because nobody has shown what is ā€œwrong with le nmaganeā€ - youā€™re just spamming.

Which, letā€™s be honest: he is.

Nobody on this site knows how to play mafia except for me and thatā€™s why my next level mafia plays donā€™t work

Nice false day 2 claim

1 Like

Slowdive: 0% scum winrate

1 Like

Me: Iā€™ve been known to win a game. Here and there

The bait is real | Bait / This is Bait | Know Your Meme

how are people ostracizing dan for this

like how are ppl this mean to each other

Thereā€™s nothing going on - itā€™s all just fake, certain people are exaggerating and virtue signalling it.

you and your goyboy affiliate are ostracizing dan for coming up with something that will actually help this forum and ur terrorizing other ppl for having sense in their peanutbrain heads

3 Likes

Do you know what ā€œostracizingā€ means? Explain how this will ā€œhelp the forumā€.

Also How am I ā€œterrorizingā€ anyone - by arguing in a thread that is about me?

ban the heart and spirit of the forums, great idea :+1:

Nobody is, it's those two gaslighting to make it seem like a contentious issue

When I see asoul typing a post...

5 Likes