ban YNS

Yes that’s a dip into “not real”

In terms of responding to nma I think people are more split and would like to hear more about it

I feel like we kind of miss our opportunity to do anything at all and this will mostly blow over

I personally feel he shouldn’t be here at all and I know a lot of people feel the same way but unfortunately we’re all ultimately good and forgiving people and there’s a lot of cross-talk that happens anytime this comes up

Honestly, and I suppose not altogether surprisingly, epok has been such an utter fail through all of this shit it’s a bit boggling of the mind.

I dont think either of them (admins) were keeping up with the threads

What do you think should be done about NMA nyte

No, that’s not true and you know that’s not true. Dan absolutely has.

Dans character is a joke I don’t give a shit what you say. He’s not some “bad” guy in the traditional sense but he’s fucking vapid and has no substance.

You're falling for the goy club stuff

Dan’s just dan

He has flaws and strengths like the rest of us

No, you’re blind. Nma is not blind and that’s a thousand times why I hold him strictly accountable for what he did with Loki and why I said his bullshit is bannable.

How am I blind

You think you know dan better than I do? I know everything about dan.

3 Likes

Dan is a “pleaser” but he doesn’t actually do anything good for the right reasons. Because he’s more afraid of (not) being accepted than he is of having meaning and doing what’s right.

Can you give an example so I understand what you mean

Dan has been present for this and he’s done nothing. He’s too afraid to actually take responsibility.

I don’t think he’s “afraid to take responsibility”

I think he’s not aggressive/assertive in the way you or I can be and I think he isn’t in a position to actually make a decision

Lmao so try to see what you’re actually saying

I’m not reading the Loki matchmaking thread, just this one. What did nma do aside from troll him here and on Teamspeak?

What does that matter? What are you looking for? Is this Nma apologist stuff?

the prevailing anti-nma sentiment is that it shouldve been apparent how mentally unwell loki was at the time and nma/benny/jones shouldve stopped provoking him at a much earlier point

and also that nma’s harassment was never ok in the first place in any instance

1 Like