ban YNS

Do you think there are people that have committed suicide because of Nmagane? He has been doing this schtick for like 10+ years

no

The answer is Yes but that’s irrelevant.

1 Like

more people have attempted suicide over my harassment than nmaGane’s

Do you think at all about your moral responsibility to this world

Do you think that god gave you life so that you could troll people on the internet?

that’s exactly why I don’t work: because it would be against god

1 Like

The internet isn’t real.

I dont work because it’s too hard and my feet hurt sometimes

1 Like

any goutposters here

nothing nmaGane did was wrong and if anything, the moderators are at fault for not banning loki57 from the website

Glad you’re taking a firm stance on the wrong side of the aisle so that YNS will have more ammunition to not just be told “fuck off with that dumb shit”

Where’s fucking @Nyte

Pretty much.
It’s standard run of the mill Nadota/Namafia - this is clearly all blown over the top just because its “evil nmagane le troll”.

well I mean, if the moderators had implemented proper UX and a greybox feature loki57 could have shielded himself from attack

2 Likes

You have to realize that the moderators have a vested stake in this for not policing nmaGane.

Nyte and I are going to be the two moral high-horsemen of this dramapocalypse and we will be leaving with each of your scalps

Just know this: KZZ would’ve done the same thing I did in this situation, so would’ve Dendi.

1 Like

No Dendi wouldn’t’ve.

I don’t see how the moderators aren’t responsible for this.

1 Like

do you think ■■■■■■■■■■■■ would call Jones’s dad​