ban YNS

I think it’s more so that Nma has a penchant for just such harass type behavior and he kept on with someone who clearly was not coping well (with anything)

NMA gaslighting has pissed off many, many people over the years but sadly he always weasels out of it whenever anybody asks whether he should be allowed to do that

loki opened himself up as fair game when he posted about muscle cam girl websites

Oh yeah? Weren’t you defending him on that.

I can defend someone but acknowledge they made a stupid decision

thats how being a centrist works, you wouldn’t understand

2 Likes

Can you explain how those two meet in this scenario

Can you?

Loki’s been gone for like 2 days now

ewiz will defend nma forever just sucking his grubby little Muslim cock ashalama lakeum he will say as he swallows another one of nmagays loads and writes another post about why we shouldn’t ban him

1 Like

I wonder if he was incarcerated or some shit

dude he probably got fucking evicted

ewiz spent months talking to goy club over TS and allowed them to lie to him to the point that he actually believes their lies and now he thinks they are some persecuted geniuses in reality they’re just griefing him and you actually can be racist towards white people

Lmfao

I can just imagine ewiz in the room with jones Benny and nma and they’re each taking turns fucking his ass and all ewiz wants is to please goy club so he’s just begging for their loads in his ass so he’s just taking nmas hard cock in his bussy and loving every second of the anal abuse as they degrade him and make him look like a disgusting cum wrag he’s writing posts about how they respect him so much and everyone should allow them to continue posting so he can continue to take goy club loads in his man cunt

I don’t want to be mean to ewiz but yns is right and I can cite actual examples that would make him really mad but as I said I don’t want to aggravate ewiz

OK not talking specifically about this post but the ones above it

just post the goy club x ewiz anal abuse tapes please

ugh fuck ugh fuck nma you’re so big and hard and such a great poster ugh fuck yeah baby keep posting in my ass ughhhh fuck I hope you never get banned ughhhh your cock is so good ooohhhh fuck yes cum in me

2 Likes