ban YNS

maybe get a job and move out of the house

I have way better relationships with people who don’t spend their time flaming people online…wonder why lol

I don’t really see what I did as fucking with your dad

more fucking with you

Like getting an eviction notice and the police searching ur home lol

1 Like

Ok kind of fucking with your dad

Pretty sure robert posted your dad’s identity on the old forums like three or four years ago cuz I vaguely remember googling him out of curiosity at the time.

i dunno, i applied to some stuff yesterday

i had hoped to work on my tls fuzzer that I’ve spent the past two weeks or so on, but I woke up with a migraine due to stress
and I sort of want to write a symbolic executor for risc-v binaries

Jones I don’t recommend talking to these people. They’re children, mentally. Nothing you can say will change it.

U know a call about domestic abuse is one of the only ways the police can search ur home without a warrant?

You’ll find something

Not our doing - he did it on his own with minimal provocation. You are strawmanning very hard here, stop trying.
If it wasn’t us it would’ve been him yelling in a DotA Game anyways.

U probably shouldn’t go all plural… they’re distancing themselves from u

If we called the cops on his home it would be comparable, but saying anything else is just blatant strawman and childish argumentation.

Grow up dude.
Notice how you start typing “u” instead of “You” when you feel insecure - I’m sure you didn’t even notice that.

think of all the things I could say in the position I was in, your dad believes me, he trusts me enough to tell me about your family, I could’ve told him anything about you and how worried I am about you because of your behavior, I could’ve told him various things, instead I just tell him goodbye

that’s exactly why I don’t think it’s comparable to say i tell you to kill yourself online and you do the above

so again, you should stop doing that, because it’s malicious to another level

it’s all just trolling people

I’m just trolling you