Basketball thread

It’s been longer than 6 years: dev started like a decade ago (before their Kickstarter). It’s vaporware

Farewell CybEr /dWaRF

francis coulombe still makes sprite artwork for it during the week… lazrools really bad at programming and the game has basically fried whatever 2007 version of gamemaker they were using

Alirght lads I made some OC for you guys to laugh at and enjoy.

Keep in mind I’m being a bit of a character in this for entertainment purposes.

3 Likes

:eggplant: :eggplant: :eggplant: :eggplant: :eggplant: :eggplant: :eggplant: :eggplant: :eggplant: :eggplant:
19%20PM
:eggplant: :eggplant: :eggplant: :eggplant: :eggplant: :eggplant: :eggplant: :eggplant: :eggplant: :eggplant:

1 Like

:hungry:

me and dyun played basketball at one of the lans but ixmike wouldnt play XD. i need people to play with in my city i love basketball gggg

Can’t wait for the nu meta basketball strats. Someone hit up the Lakers before he gets too big

Lol

I realize it’s 30 mins so I’m just gonnna drop some highlight timings

0:00 - 8:00 is warmup 8:15 - 11:20 Lone druid talk 11:30- 12:30 $ 3’s 14:45 - 17:50 shots 29:00 My marvel Vs CApcom 3 level 3 special

2hands 30:25

1 Like

should I do more dota/basketball vids? lol

Yeah definitely

Love the vids

Did we have a thread of the year thread?

Nope

Can't wait to get more videos going once I recover

James harden might break the scoring record for the modern era. Is he better than Michael Jordan?

ReborN

I don't think it's fair to mesaure players from different eras. The game has evolved so much that points are going to increase because 3's are $ (and not that hard if you practice enough)

i learned that from reading The MIllion Dollar Shot