Bazingaboy Signups (Mafia better win this)

I dont know about eat and breathe but i definitely shit every mafia game i play

1 Like

Benny and FaZ being snarky already

you have played pretty good last game I am just salty you lynched me

"I am Chad. I am mafia. I have big cock and I fuck girls.

You all are spamming useless shit."

Gamut highlight of your mafia career was lynching SK ian and he wasnt even scummie and played pretty well there. outside of that I don't remember you playing a single worth while day out of all games I have played with you.

and I m banned from MU cause I flamed same braindead low effort players who sign up to play games and dont play

you have no desire to even change how you play, that is pretty clear. you totally think it is OKAY to keep doing you and post 5 times in 48 hours and being unable to follow the game and expect us to get a read on everyone outside of you.

lmfao.

wow excellent i still dont wanna play with someone whos gonna be shitty before the game started

1 Like

when he rolls town im not really sure what his motivation behind a low post count.

Really though if we had a leaderboard or something and he rolled scum I can't fault him/others for wanting to AFK in order to breeze through d1/2 if they dont have the time or believe they have the skill necessary to assert themselves as scum earlygame.

It's really up to the host to define what level of activity is required and enforce it through His means. The players should take it upon themselves to kick the shit out of AFKers and lynch them and Not feel bad about it if they flip green.

This is why I suggested we have the bot randomly point out people who are afk, so the players are regularly reminded of who's low activity. EVery situation is different and sometimes you dont wanna lynch the quiet guy but I think that's something the players should discuss and determine -- it's not like there's anything else to talk really when its that early in the game.

yeah This

if you really have faith in the playerbase to shape up like i do @Faz you gotta be less harsh and not badger them so much. the only way were gonna make changes happen here is through active regular games and people aren't going to want to sign again and again if youre there being a "problem player"

also i dont thikn benny is being that snarky lmao. He (ben) just wants to play and show others that he can be an Honest game-oriented individual imo

seems best to atleast balance out negative feedback you have with something positive to note about what they did.

@magicmagininja I liked that chad stuck to regular girl banging roleplay and dont think he should've been so scumread for it -- none of the scum players were as honest about their coming and going as he was.

Dan,

Lynching afkers hurts ACTIVE town players losing mislynches over nothing. it throws the balance of the set up out of the window. it does nothing to a fucker who signs up and doesnt post he doesnt even care enough to play the game to begin with.

@SOPHIE who did i badger outside of dense gamut who is arguing his low activity is acceptable.

I called magic low activity player, if he is hurt by that then he might considering being less soft.

@mafiabot sign

when is this gonna start.

i sign too often not knowing how free ill be so i dont wanna sign and trigger people by disappearing for a day or two.

1 Like

Lol I think magic thinks Youre being too rough. Im not saying youre out of line im saying you could do with a touch of sweetness

Also u can say he needs a thicker shell but its counterproductive to criticize them. Gamut and magic seem to care about mafia and could be convinced to be more active players but your current approach is just making them wanna leave/not listen to you. Id prefer if they stayed and we motivated them into signing games they'll know they have the time for, or maybe hosting if they dont have the time.

The best thing I can think of reiterating for them is how easy it is to hit 25 posts. Just post when youre catching up with your observations, respond to people who ask you questions, ask questions to people who post shit that seems off, and you should have plenty. And dont be concerned about being misread for it because atleast others will have a better read then no posts from you and you can always address something you incorrectly stated on the next day to hit the post count

It's just Faz and Kyle that have autistic tantrums if a player doesn't post for one phase. And nobody enjoys playing with them.

Don't let two garbage players who have nothing going for them besides being loud take over the entire culture of this community.

"Every player NEEDS to post at LEAST 30 times per phase or it's not REAL MAFIA!"

Hey why do mafia keep losing?

I don't even understand how you fucking morons keep calling me an AFK player when I've only been low activity through ONE PHASE in the ENTIRETY OF 2019 and I did it INTENTIONALLY.

yea when im around im usually pretty active, but sometimes i miss a phase entirely

faz was my partner and i didn't post for half of a phase (after being fairly active the day before) and then he tried hard to lynch me for w/e reason and it backfired and he got lynched and we lost the game.

im very rarely in the bottom few posts in the last few games but i think once u have that reputation its kinda hard to undo so i get it.