Bazingaboy Signups (Mafia better win this)

Have you ever considered that perhaps the problem with this community is not low activity players?

Have you ever noticed that the literal only two people constantly screeching about low activity are also players who:

• Self-lynch when a player is being "too mean" to them?
  • Post role PMs when other players are not playing the game the way they believe it should be played?
  • Are consistently irate and angry?
  • Have been permabanned from MU for being insufferable?
1 Like

i was not aware of this thats p funny

@faZ When's the last time you heard somebody say that they enjoyed playing with you?

the whole point of mafia is to read players.

if a player posts nothing to read then that defeats the purpose of the fucking game.
afking is a viable strat that should be banned.

picking up a ball and throwing it into a goal is a very viable strat for soccer.
it's not allowed.

i'm honestly so tired of seeing this same message. i've been seeing it for like 2+ years now regarding goyclub.

we always end up giving them another chance and they always blow it. we're always promised that if they blow it then they're perma banned. it never happens.

not posting for entire "phase" aka 2 days is quite ridiculous and if you can't manage that then don't sign.

faz is right. simply lynching afks ruins the balance of the game and takes the fun right out of it.

we are not the only ones who complain about low activity. if you were active in games then you'd see the others bitching about certain players not posting at all.

faz, alightsoul and myself are whats known as "vocal"

when goy tries to sign we are vocal, when gamuts try to to afk an entire game we are vocal.

i guarantee if you put up a poll and asked if its okay to not post for an entire in game day ppl would say no.

i guarnatee if you put up a poll asking if you're okay with goyclub signing mafia games ppl would say no.

ppl are quiet but still have opinions and if you were truly active you'd see people bitching about you afking, or friend, or roragok, or anyone else who signs and puts in minimal effort.

i know someones going to try to compare this strat to someone being quiet in Real Life Mafia.

that's not the same.

ppl afk from games from time to time for reasons out of their control. and some ppl afk as a strat.

in Real Life Mafia you can 100% just be quiet, but ppl will notice, and ppl will call you out. Now you must respond or seem sus.

in forum mafia you can lie and say you were super duper bnusy and ur wife went into labor omg!

but in real life mafia you know the person is present and there.

also body reads are a thing we are not granted in online mafia.

I agree and disagree.

Gamut/Magic are both players i'd love to play with. I'd love it if they actually put more effort, unfortuantely poking and prodding them in game in an attempt to get them to post

either

a) gets them pissy and they end up just bitching that you expect posts from them

or

b) they don't respond because they're afk.

faz and myself are pretty tired of the bullshit and should be nicer about things but it's due to frustration of having 5 ppl active out of 10.

the games based off reads and if you are given nothing to read then that defeats the purpose.

remember your game that had 30 post minimum? remember how many people didn't care until you zeused them? remember certain ppl said it was unfair even after you gave warnings, even after you zeused others for not reaching the post cap?

how about we do a survey and who they rather play with you or me and loser can leave the site?

fwiw i was over hte post count every day except maybe the last one that ended really quickly and i was still attacked for not being active enough.

you werent active outside of day 1. are you high?

you had like sub 10 posts for the following days

Everyone should just get along

the whole premise of the game was 30 POSTS MINIMUM PER DAY. and then you guys have nerve to complain about us complaining about low post counts.

I didnt issue enough warnings. It was the first game of its kind to enforce rules like that. I think faz is right that it throws off the games balance to lynch/zeus afkersd but 1) we can counterbalance for this and 2) scum usually loses anyways lol

who cares who wins or loses if town wins or if mafia wins.

The whole fun is to figure things out or to hide as mafia. and not to lynch afks.

2 Likes

you guys suck at mafia because all you can do is HIDE I have been telling you that for years. to get better at this game you have to be active and learn to be active mafia. otherwise you ll be praying not to roll mafia and when you do you ll be dissapointed cause you suck at it.

Lol dw i get that it would be best if they only signed if they can be active and lynching afkers is very unideal. I was talking about afkish players who scumposted or something, scenarios that excuse lynching afk.