Bernie Was Robbed

False.

When I take a break from caring and take an apathetic look at Ron Paul and Rand Paul, it is just so damn funny. They are practically cartoons.

There are no “racist” politicians in the US. If they were racist they wouldn’t of been elected.

" The newsletters don’t “sound” like Ron Paul – he doesn’t do wordplay like “Morondon” or use prefixes like “semi-criminal” or “half-educated” in his speech or his recent writings. "
One could argue for questions of definitive authorship, employing stylometric analysis, whatever.

Beyond that, it’s obvious to me that Ron Paul’s Newsletter isn’t some avenue to push for political/economic ideology despite its content; it’s an artistic endeavour.

One can simply look at Ron Paul and realize that he’s so enthralled with the removal of the IRS and the destruction of the Federal Reserve that his brain doesn’t have whatever machinations that are required for racism.

Any negative inclination toward those of different races is at best some hard-coded tribal evolution mumbo jumbo arising from his limbic system; the glut of his brain power is continually focused on developing content to stop the war in Yemen and enact school choice/eradicate education standards.

As to whether a completely natural uneasiness of whites around blacks, an autonomic sympathetic response, could be delegated as racism isn’t something I’m willing to traverse into.

Because that’s garbage.

I’m naturally uneasy around women because they’re vapid (whores) and want to use me; does that make me a misogynist? The problem is society, not the learned behavior that I exhibit as a result.

I also have a deep hatred of mentally ill people but that does not make me a good person just by itself.

I had a look at the quotes and they do look pretty racist but I think that probably they were taken out of context

I didn’t read q0q15’s posts but judging by the amount of words im gonna assume he’s a Ron Paul supporter

I am legit so happy there is a Paul stan here to entertain me right now

LMAO

1 Like

huber is going to make posts in this thread but he actively lives, breathes, studies, and worships what is likely the most racist culture in the modern day world.

Yeah but I aint gunna say it isnt racist when it is

so you just are able to withstand the cognitive dissonance of perpetuating what is morally bad and unkept?

it’s more of the same hypocrisy from DEEPTHROAT, who if I had a guess, does internal tooling for lockmart, who directly eradicate innocent children.

Myself? I apply for jobs such as that, then immediately ghost them in the interview process to waste their time and hurt their bottom line.

its never a deal breaker to me when someone is racist. just one of many character flaws we all have.

the Pauls are cartoony to me because of everything else.

One can lampoon me for warping reality to satisfy my hatred of women; I don’t know what you to do, but it certainly pales in a moral comparison to allowing such dissonance into your life and shedding it away for money and riches.

Cant wait for my money and riches.

Gunna go pay my bills at 7/11 where the cashier will be thinking about how they hate helping stupid foreigners like me.

Ban

1. Or Andrew Yang

Because I want to smoke weed and play video games while I prepare for the singularity?

Google Search -> Click first article: https://www.scmp.com/news/china/politics/article/2163741/robots-are-main-threat-jobs-why-long-shot-bid-become-first-asian -> yup he’s wrong abotu everything

no libtard emote = me not use website any more

please get this to the admins pronto

Bernie…or Yang…or RISE UP GAMERS