Best Way To Cook a Ribeye.

There's the ghetto cooler method too. I'd try that before a dish washer. I've heard of making hard-boiled eggs in a dish washer without soap of course, but sadly I know how boil water and wait an allotted amount of time.

Lol try with eye round or something, fudge it

:joy:

What is the ghetto cooler method?

I plan on cooking several steaks on July 4th weekend. I want to try at least one in the dishwasher. As an experiment.

Sous vide is basically cooking a steak at low temp for a long time while vacuum wrapped. What is the difference between an expensive device and one I already own?

Heating water to desired internal temp of the meat you wanna cook, then putting it in an insulated container (i.e. cooler). You wait about 2 hours and you're good.
Google for better instructions.

I bought microwave cook books that were written in the late 70s. If you want I can type up some recipes from them.
Never tried them my self but I'm curious. Like how I click on isis videos curious.

OK thx. But I will be using the dishwasher anyways so I will try it despite your protests.

Hope youre not using prime or better beef :clap:

BTW is your eye looking any better?

Nope, neither is my face, faace is getting worse.
Eye exam next week tho

The eye thing takes time but it will go away. The face thing might be a while too. God bless.

I know a girl from Boston who said she would marry me if I cooked her the best steak she ever had.
Want her number?

How well off is she? Looking to be a house husband as a backup if my career plans don't work out.

She was looking for the same thing. But she wants to stay at home and crank out babies while the grad she married brings home the bacon. That's why I didn't cook her the steak.

Not my type

Thank u tho

Curious about her steak tastes at least

I've like only recently decided my family never knew how to cook steak well and I havent yet pulled out the old griddler to show them the light

Not sure if they would even appreciate it if they tried it

In the trash

u ever make grilled cheese with a clothes iron and a brown paper bag?

I used to be a cast iron or charcoal purist but reverse sear has been owning lately. Shit always comes out exactly how I want it.

temperature accuracy mostly