Best Way To Cook a Steak.

I can afford steak I just choose not to eat it.

Guess they don’t pay you to think much at your job huh

The opposite in fact, I can roll the pizza, top it, be the oven boy, sides person, take phone calls, and have cash drawer access. I am fully trained in (the only person in the store out of 36 employees, other than the manager) every store position in less than 4 months.

I know how to open the store, how to make the dough, I know the entire prep list, I know nearly every special we have, I know how to close the store and cash out the drawer, I know how to input labor costs into the spreadsheets.

Basically, I just know what I’m doing.

I always have known what I’m doing, always will know what I’m doing. I’m a perfectionist. I have full confidence in my ability to learn. I am not bothered by penetrating thoughts of television or video games. I fully immerse myself in my work and with my coworkers, I enjoy being there. I enjoy conversing and the daily operations of the store. I am the perfect human being.

1 Like

snap
yup this ones going in the loreweave compilation

My posture is perfect. I started doing postural stretches months ago and have done so every single day for months. My flexibility is to be admired for a male. I use the correct shampoo and conditioner for my hair, and a product that looks very nice. I have an up to date haircut and achieved a 405 deadlift in 4 months of lifting, indicating god tier genetics (a similar timeframe for a 405 deadlift for a beginner is years, multiple) indicating that I have fantastic genetics.

waiting for @taste_my_rot’s jdance review

:hmmyes:

jdance insists he has good genetics, cannot grow a beard. Interesting

1 Like

I’m a jinx main, which I find to be the main reason behind my fantastic positioning in life. I know what to be afraid of. I know when to hold back, I know when to shoot my shot. I’m aware of friends and enemies equally as I navigate this game I call adulthood.

1 Like

beards are a mark of a soy man

Not goona read any of that but judging from a quick glance it looks self absorbed based on how many times the word “I” appears. Reminds me of sudo in that regard.

I can too grow a beard.

yeah thats. not one

heres a picture of HoGS and I on our last walk on the docks

I am the most attractive male member on this forum, with the nicest member on the forum

1 Like

@a2pas would you mind assembling and presenting a short briefing on our new monkey for TMR?