Best Way To Cook a Steak.

i cant im going to be swimming

you just go swimming on sunday nights?

Portrait of a sleep boy

1 Like

Friday Night Lights is an American drama television series about a high school football team in the fictional town of Dillon, Texas. It was developed by Peter Berg and executive produced by Brian Grazer, David Nevins, Sarah Aubrey and Jason Katims, based on the 1990 nonfiction book by H. G. Bissinger, adapted as the 2004 film of the same name. The seriesā€™ primary setting, Dillon, is a small, close-knit community in rural Texas. Team coach Eric Taylor(Kyle Chandler) and his family, Tami, Julie and Grace, are featured. The show uses this small-town backdrop to address many issues facing contemporary American culture, including family values, school funding, racism, drugs, abortion and lack of economic opportunities.

1 Like

yeah hard pass thers so many Better more Engaging things to watch than your fucking contemporary American garbage

Friday night lights is one of the best television shows I have ever watched

Yeah but youā€™re jdance so how much does tha tmean ;)

And youā€™re epok, the man without a job

revs delivery engine

1 Like

Friday night lights = h20 just add water > victorious = Zoey 101

Wrong, and youre also still jdance

I provide more happiness to the world at a fairer price than you.

LMFAO

i dont know why that statement is so funny but ill take it

If I had a dollar for every time I see an excited kid yell pizza man I would have more money than you make in a year

1 Like

Probably not, but maybe if you became like Regional manager

Thatā€™s right, thereā€™s been at least 150 kids epok

Build an empire with your stepdad jdance

Heā€™s not my stepdad and we donā€™t like each other

2 Likes

YES, thats just the kind of dynamic you need to really get things off the ground. Eyes on the prize. Iā€™d watch you guys over the Golbergs anyday