big money signups

I posted a hard EoD moe than 5 minutes before I zeused the players for posting afterEoD. A hard EoD time doesn’t solve that problem

solve what problem

that theyre capable of doing it and getting themselves zeused?

Exactly. The players that clearly can’t respect those rules (like @Nyte) need to sit out a game

i have a strong feeling that if i let her play this game she wouldnt do that

tho idk if she actually wants to play this game

ban nyte because shes a girl and girls? are gross

Nah fuck right off
you and your bullshit - the fact that you posted a poll (and there’s a vote on ban other than ewiz)

LMFAO

too big for your fuckin britches dude

1 Like

i posted a poll because i expected dont ban to win and i didnt want to argue against ewiz directly

1 Like

true story

Like this conversation is between ewiz and the fucking dude who blatantly posted his pm to be zeused

I guess because you’re hosting no one needs to care about your fucking ethics or your regards for the spirit of the game but SOMEHOW I’m in question and you’re fucking rising to that shit?

Come the fuck on

1 Like

shrug

I’ll pass man. Rubs me the wrong fucking way and I sure as shit hope you can relate when you simply bailed on the game because friend and roragok made some passing comments about not wanting to read a thousand posts.

Fuck you total assholes man

1 Like

i dont stand up for you directly against ewiz because i dont do it for anybody because arguing with ewiz seems like a really unfun activity

i posted that most people would disagree with his assertion that your rulebreaking was worse than mine

i made a post detailing why i think my offense was clearly the worst and least grey area and the thread should focus on talking about everybody’s perceptions of how things went down

i just posted at ewiz that i didnt think you would be a problem in this game

1 Like

ok, i understand. apologies you had to deal with all this shit tonight.

Can you guys just make it so host can lock his own thread in the mafia thread? @SOPHIE

Yeah, but you didn’t continue to argue about how what you did wasn’t wrong. At least you realize what you did was fucked up. If you weren’t hosting, I’d call for you ban too, but whatever

If u gave up last game u should sit out cuz there’s no guarantee you won’t just give up again

There has to be common sense mafia rules

nyte just gave up because she hates ewiz its not something that translates across hosts

i dont think ians offense requires a ban especially if i implement new eod shit

artifact_tournament_tonight’s offense is something we should continue to discuss and whether we can eliminate reactions completely. i will include in the rules that it won’t be allowed.

Like what the fuck youre literally telling that to the guy who gave up and is now hosting

Don’t get me wrong I think he should host and maybe he’ll find the break and over-seeing role entertaining or refreshing
But like, HELLO?

Did you even fucking read how that game fell apart, anyway?

Yes I will be able to get rid ofthem By next game

How inconsistent would days be? Would they at least be 24 hours?