Bland Mafia Day 1

First time hosting so this mafia game is gonna be bland and unoriginal. Time to break it down.

Town Roles

Cop

Ability: Choose one person to visit every night to learn their alignment.
Win Condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Doctor

Ability: Choose one person to visit every night, this person can not be killed. Cannot self target.
Win Condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Fool

Ability: Can visit one person every night.
Win Condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive. Additionally if you get lynched, you alone win the game.

Grandma

Ability: Cannot be killed. Can be lynched. Anyone who visits the grandma at night will die.

Gunsmith

Ability: Choose one person to visit every night, gifting them a gun. Gun has 50% chance of revealing shooter.

Tracker

Ability: Choose one person to visit every night and track. You'll learn who a player targets, but not what they did.

Vigilante

Ability: Choose one person to visit every night and kill. If you visit the same person as the mafia you die.

Mafia Roles

Godfather

Ability: Appear townsided if visited by cop. Choose one mafia member to visit voted target to kill.
Win Condition: You win when the mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Janitor

Ability: Choose one person to visit every night, if that person dies information regarding their alignment and role are only visible to you.
Win Condition: You win when the mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Roleblocker

Ability: Choose one person to visit every night, that person's actions are blocked.

Lynch is majority. Mafia night kill is majority. PM me to use gun, I'll probably be checking the thread every hour unless I'm asleep.

Alive Players

@Nyte :white_check_mark:
@LuckyArtist :white_check_mark:
@Osiris :white_check_mark:
@bazingaboy :white_check_mark:
@iaafr :white_check_mark:
@DiendaMahdik :white_check_mark:
@ian :white_check_mark:
@SCSF :white_check_mark:
@electrowizard :white_check_mark:
@gwez :white_check_mark:

RESPOND TO ROLE PM FOR GAME TO START

Check marks next to name shows that they have readied up for the game.

If you have any questions lemme know.

Day 1 ends at 6pm EST Thursday the 3rd

Bland

1 Like

To clarify Grandma can lynched.

1 Like

@mafiabot startday 6369

@mafiabot lynch luckyartist

@mafiabot VC

Wanna make sure I did this right

@mafiabot vc

I did the thread ID of the hosted thread...

@mafiabot startday 6369

@mafiabot slist

@mafiabot help

[Commands]https://github.com/Roragok/mafia-bot/blob/master/README.md#command--list)

@mafiabot startday 6369

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters

Not Voting

Nyte, LuckyArtist, osiris, bazingaboy, iaafr, DiendaMahdik, ian, SCSF, electrowizard, gwez,

Alive Players - 10

Majority Vote - 6

4c6038a0-ed37-11ea-8388-afa760d130d9

@mafiabot lynch luckyartist

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
luckyartist 1 SCSF

Not Voting

Nyte, LuckyArtist, osiris, bazingaboy, iaafr, DiendaMahdik, ian, electrowizard, gwez,

Alive Players - 10

Majority Vote - 6

5b99c610-ed37-11ea-8388-afa760d130d9

Wtf why'd it listen to you and not me

k it's working

u might not have perms or something